Lucas Says:

Thursday, April 07, 2005

You're Dumber Than a Box of Rocks


I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while. The original plan was to set up a real box of rocks and photograph it with a paper with a big red A+, and pose someone with a paper with a big D-. The person would be posed much as the guy in the drawing is, and would be silouhetted to protect the innocent.

And then I realized that I could just draw it. Although I may set up the box and person in the future. That sounds like fun.

Anyways, I've been doing these doodles at work, and this seems like the perfect outlet for them. Expect more.

Isn't that a marketing slogan?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

T-mobile, "Get more."

It's your goddamn phone, man! :)

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

google: "expect more"

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home