Lucas Says:

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Legos

It's been a while since I've built anything. I had hoped to over break, but of course I didn't get any inspiration until I no longer had time to build anything. So now I've got two spaceships to show off.

The first is a minifigure scale Type VII Shuttlecraft from Star Trek. I actually built this one fairly shortly after my Type VI Shuttle, but never got around to photographing and posting it. So here it is:


I also have something I'm calling an "Industrial Craft". I've got a building technique that allows me to have studs on four sides, and that pretty much inspired the whole thing. Also, I tried to make a better use of color than I usually do, and I wanted to include landing gear. The landing gear ended up being my favorite part.

It is chunky.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucas said...

PS If you squint you can maybe see the Picard figure in one of the shuttle pictures. So there.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home