Lucas Says:

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Crudboard, Linux

The Crudboard is back, hosted on some other server.

The Linux project has seriously stalled. I've got a new book that I had hoped to read parts of and pick up where I left off with the more basic book. But, through the process of [still] trying to get my Linux and Windows machines to talk, it has become clear that I will have to read this [very long] book from the start. Daunting, so it won't happen until after the Trek tournaments at the end of the month.

If reading the book doesn't help my understanding of how to use Linux, then I give up. I would simply need to be a computer science major to have the necessary background, and that's too much for my needs. I'll just get a Mac or something.

Or become a luddite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home