Lucas Says:

Friday, January 28, 2005

Nursing School Second Salvo

Yeah, so applying to one school didn't work out and all. I'd like to claim that it wasn't totally my fault, that it was at an odd time of year so it was the only one around to apply to (true, in MA), and that it was the shortest program I could find (true). But I could have gotten an earlier start and applied for the schools I'm appling to now a year ago...

Anyways, I've learned my lesson.

This time, there are five applications. Two have been entirely completed, three are just waiting on some pieces. Here's the status:

Simmons: Complete.
UMASS Worcester: Complete.
Northeastern: Waiting on two recs.
Regis College: Waiting for those same recs.
Curry: Complete, but I haven't mailed it yet because I forgot I wasn't waiting for recs for it.

This time, several of the programs are direct-entry masters programs, which means I'd come out of it as a Nurse Practitioner. I'm not sure that's what I want but to in order to broaden the scope of the applications I decided to go for it. As long as I get in this time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

Ahem. There seems to be a notable lack of schools in the Northwestern states amongst your five prospects. I'll expect the apology in writing.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home