Lucas Says:

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Linux Installation Update 1

I have successfully installed Debian Sarge 3.1 on L-UJ. It was obscenely easy. I had this idea that it would be very picky and need me to make a lot of choices that I wouldn't have any clue about. But it was easy, and now I have what looks like the bastard child of Windows and Mac-OS on my secondary machine.

So of course, I've got to find ways to make it more difficult. To that end, I'm reading a reference manual to try to figure out how to do stuff in the terminal interface. Wooooooooo!

And as Chris had prophesied, man is my friend.


You see, it's funny because "man" is the command you use to call up the manual page on a specified topic tihin the terminal. Hahaha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

But seriously, I've never thought it of it that way. It's funny.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home