Lucas Says:

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Caesar's Bathtime

    Behold, the Caesar's Bath meme! List five things that people in your circle of friends or peer group are wild about, but you can't really understand the fuss over. To use the words of Caesar (from History of the World Part I), "Nice. Nice. Not thrilling...but nice."

This was passed to me from Zhubin.

  • Racing Computer Games. This is mostly because I'm bad at them. But in games like Gran Turismo, I can't even have the fun of banging up the car, or making it explode in a ball of flame.
  • Country Music. I keep telling myself, surely there's country music out there that I'd like. It's just that I'm only hearing the lousy radio pop stuff. But there's finally going to be the CM song I like someday. But I haven't heard it yet.
  • Shaving. Seriously, some people do this every day.
  • Competetive Sports. I did track in high school for two reasons: (1) my dad said I needed a sport for college (2) track had no tryouts - and I didn't have to be good because you really can't drag down the track team by being bad. Then I was good at it, and the coaches wanted me to improve. No way, not for me. I am also not really a fan of watching them. The competetive sports, or the coaches. They were ugly. The coaches.
  • Being A Friend of Mine and Updating My Blog Infrequently. That's you, Garrett, Nathan, Amanda.

OK, now I pass this to Amanda, Nathan, and Garrett.

1 Comments:

Blogger Soyfu said...

New bike ride maps posted!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home